Monday, May 10, 2010

What is Blogging???


I am just a newbie learning to Blog..... If you are reading this then I feel sorry for you.... But I promise that being a good & quick learner, I can blog better on coming days..

I have not yet decided on what to blog...but I have decided to blog. As this being my first blog, let me write something about me.

I am a normal human being with regular feelings as anyone would have. I respect people who respect me. I am least bothered about people who don't care about me... I am straight forward, and want to live the life for this moment rather than worrying about too many things which is not under my control.

I love watching (Realistic, Romantic & Funny) movies... Few of my picks would be American Pie, Scary Movie series, Pink Panther, Love Actually, Taken, Hangover, Holiday, Anger Management, Anbe Sivam, Thenali, Baadsha etc.,

I also love traveling... Long drive (Preferably Hill Stations), Adventure trips (Trekking, camping out). I am craze about cars, but not on the one which falls way beyond my budget. Lets be practical and I always have desire to own & drive good performance SUVs. I like to go for Long Road trip with people who are close to me.

I think if I write more, I will start exaggerating things about me and it is a human tendency you know...If you are reading this last sentence of my first blog... Thanks a lot for your extreme patience and loads of interest to know about me.

1 comment: